Sunday, June 26, 2022

 I'm going to begin posting about my problems with the world and how I think we could fix them. It's kind of a manifesto, although doesn't really pertain to any extant political system nor does it promote any acts of violence or revolution. While I strongly believe a significant change in our society and democratic institutions, I disagree that any sort of undemocratic process will result in effective change. While I often find myself furious at many right wing commentators, initiatives, and a disturbingly increasing inclusion in GOP policy, promoting violence against these people will only enable and galvanize them in their extreme positions. The absurdity of much of these claims will be laid bare through arguments based on fact. Whether anyone listens is another matter, but it hasn't really stopped me before.

No comments:

Post a Comment